If you believe you have received unwanted, unsolicited messages from the Shopper Loyalty Rewards system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org , and Shopper Loyalty Rewards will take an appropriate action. If you received an unwanted instant message, text message, or voice call, please call the Shopper Loyalty Rewards Unsubscribe Hotline at 1-866-866-0009 or read more detailed instructions below.
Your contact information (belonging to you, the subscriber) is collected by a Shopper Loyalty Rewards user on an opt-in basis and can be collected in different ways:
- Shopper Loyalty Rewards users can collect your first name, last name, phone number, email address, and other custom data when you willingly subscribe to the Shopper Loyalty Rewards user’s Online Sign-up Page (“OSP”).
- Shopper Loyalty Rewards user can also collect your mobile number when you text the Shopper Loyalty Rewards user’s mobile keyword to Shopper Loyalty Rewards’s short code. Certain SMS text features enable the collection of name, email address, or other customized information by asking you to reply via SMS texts with specific information.
NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
- Shopper Loyalty Rewards user may have previously collected your contact information on an opt-in basis outside of the Shopper Loyalty Rewards system. The user states that your contact information was collected with your permission and you have consented to receive messages from the user.
Process to Unsubscribe From Shopper Loyalty Rewards
All subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time.
To unsubscribe for:
- Email: Click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of each email. ‘Block’ link removes your contact information and additionally prevents the same list from adding you again.
- Mobile Text: Text STOP to the short code that you do not wish to receive messages from.
NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
- Voice Broadcasts: Follow the voice instruction/prompt when you receive a broadcast call, asking you to press 7 to unsubscribe from voice broadcast messages. You may also call 719-285-9135 to unsubscribe from prerecorded calls.
You may also call the Shopper Loyalty Rewards Unsubscribe Hotline at 1-866-866-0009 to unsubscribe at any time.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by a Shopper Loyalty Rewards user without your consent and would like to report spam, please click here or call 1-866-866-0009. When reporting the offending organization, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you consider spam. Shopper Loyalty Rewards has a no tolerance spam policy.
NOTE: The Shopper Loyalty Rewards service is not intended for children under 13, and Shopper Loyalty Rewards does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Some Shopper Loyalty Rewards users may classify and rate their message content for recipients who are 21 years of age or older. Please observe content rating for intended audience before you sign up for any distribution list or mobile keyword.
Shopper Loyalty Rewards DOES NOT and IS PROHIBITED to share your name or any contact information (including names, email, instant message screen name, and telephone number) with others except for the very owners of the Online Sign-up pages or the mobile keywords through which you volunteered your information. You have given them (“Shopper Loyalty Rewards users”) explicit permission to send messages to your contact information when you signed up. If the Shopper Loyalty Rewards user added or imported your information without your permission, you can block the user from adding or importing it again. Shopper Loyalty Rewards believes in a spam-free communication environment.
Shopper Loyalty Rewards may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Shopper Loyalty Rewards believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Shopper Loyalty Rewards.
When a Shopper Loyalty Rewards user sends you messages, the message may include a web beacon to determine the number of people who open them. When you click on a link, Shopper Loyalty Rewards or its user may record this individual response to customize special offerings to you. Web beacons collect only limited information, such as a cookie identifier, time and date of a page being viewed, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides (the URL). Web beacons can be refused. If you do not wish to receive web beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
Our postal address is:
Our contact information is +1 8883509907 or email@example.com