This Online Sign-up page is powered by Shopper Loyalty Rewards.
By signing up on this Online Sign-up Page, you (the “subscriber”) are subscribing to the distribution list(s) managed by the Shopper Loyalty Rewards user. By subscribing, you are giving explicit permission for this user to send you messages via Shopper Loyalty Rewards service.
To begin receiving messages from this subscription, each form of contact information that you have provided must be verified by you. If your contact information is not verified, you will not receive messages from this subscription.
Receiving mobile text messages from this user via Shopper Loyalty Rewards is completely FREE of charge. However, standard text messaging rates from your wireless carrier still apply.
NOTE: The Shopper Loyalty Rewards service is not intended for children under 13, and Shopper Loyalty Rewards does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Some Shopper Loyalty Rewards users may classify and rate their message content for recipients who are 21 years of age or older. Please observe content rating for intended audience before you sign up for any distribution list or mobile keyword.
Information Collection and Your Privacy
Your contact information is collected by the Shopper Loyalty Rewards user on an opt-in basis in two ways:
- Shopper Loyalty Rewards users can collect your first name, last name, phone number, email address, and other custom data when you willingly subscribe to the Shopper Loyalty Rewards user’s Online Sign-up Page (“OSP”).
- Shopper Loyalty Rewards user can also collect your mobile number when you text the Shopper Loyalty Rewards user’s mobile keyword to Shopper Loyalty Rewards’s short code. Certain SMS text features enable the collection of name, email address, or other customized information by asking you to reply via SMS texts with specific information. NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
Process to Unsubscribe From Shopper Loyalty Rewards
You have the ability to unsubscribe or change your personal subscription settings at any time.
To unsubscribe for:
- Email: Click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of each email. ‘Block’ link removes your contact information and additionally prevents the same list from adding you again.
- Mobile Text from Short Code: Text STOP to the number that you do not wish to receive messages from.
If you wish to re-optin, simply text the keyword again to the short code. Message and data rates may apply.
- Mobile Text from Toll Free Numbers: Text STOP to the number that you do not wish to receive messages from.
If you wish to re-optin, text “UNSTOP” first, followed by the keyword to the toll free number.
- Voice Broadcasts: Follow the voice instruction/prompt when you receive a broadcast call. Press 7 to unsubscribe from voice broadcast messages. You may also call 1-800-764-3090 to unsubscribe from prerecorded calls.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by a Shopper Loyalty Rewards user without your consent and would like to report spam, please click here. When reporting the offending organization, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you consider spam. Shopper Loyalty Rewards has a no tolerance spam policy.
Shopper Loyalty Rewards DOES NOT share your name or any contact information (including names, email, instant message screen name, and telephone number) with others except for the very owners of the Online Sign-up pages or the mobile keywords through which you volunteered your information. You have given them (“Shopper Loyalty Rewards users”) explicit permission to send messages to your contact information when you signed up. If the Shopper Loyalty Rewards user added or imported your information without your permission, you can block the user from adding or importing it again. If this happened, please report the Shopper Loyalty Rewards. Shopper Loyalty Rewards believes in a spam-free communication environment.
If you would like to change permission to share, click on “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email message you receive via Shopper Loyalty Rewards service. Change your privacy settings by unchecking “Allow access to my contact information.”
Shopper Loyalty Rewards may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Shopper Loyalty Rewards believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Shopper Loyalty Rewards.
When a Shopper Loyalty Rewards user sends you messages, the message may include a web beacon to determine the number of people who open them. When you click on a link, Shopper Loyalty Rewards or its user may record this individual response to customize special offerings to you. Web beacons collect only limited information, such as a cookie identifier, time and date of a page being viewed, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides (the URL). Web beacons can be refused. If you do not wish to receive web beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.